.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Great White Hype

Yesterday me and Ling went to watch The Omen at the Star Cineplex. This was the big shocker movie that made it's theatrical debut on 6/06/06 (There are those numbers again) and broke box office records for a Tuesday release. The movie was a bit of a let down since it was mostly shock and less horror. Heck, the whole thing also just seemed to lack common sense. Like when Father Brennen tried to warn the guy about his devil child, it probably could have gone over easier even he didn't use such a hollier than thou approach. Heck, the ending was really dumb the way the guy handled getting the kid to the church attracting the attention of his own security to come and hunt him down. Sure it seemed like an "on the fly" decision, but I just thought it was dumb overall. At least me and Ling went on Movie Night when tickets are just RM5 instead of the usual RM7-8.

After I sent Ling home, I came home and watched one of the most Godawful pro-wrestling shows EVER. And ironically, it was the premiere episode of the new ECW on Sci Fi Network I downloaded. I still simply cannot believe how after hitting two home runs with the WWE VS ECW special and One Night Stand PPV that they could strike out in such a ridiculous manner. It ticked me off so much I wrote a whole article about it and posted it in the puroresu section, dubbed simply, The Rise and Fall of ECW...in 6 Days! Check it out, and let me know if you agree or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home