.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Blog of Extreme

My twisted view in My twisted words....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sarawak, Malaysia

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Did I miss something?!?

Ok, for the past few weeks I've been watching this hilarious show on one of the Astro chinese channels called Haruka 17, a hilarious Japanese TV series about this girl by the name of Haruka who goes to Tokyo to look for an office job and ends up becoming an idol! And all kinds of hilarities ensue. It's non-sensical shows like this that I love to watch, just like anime. Anyways, I'm not sure if I missed something, but last week Haruka had just received her father's blessings to continue with her idol job, but this week it starts with her returning from a sabbatical from her hometown due to work pressure or something, ending in a scandal by the rival talent firm. I'm not sure but I think they skipped an episode. Anyways, this is a really entertaining series and there's more to it than just the anime-like humour. Definately check it out if you can. I'm already hunting down torrents for this show but came up short, so I'm even keeping my eyes open for VCDs or DVDs of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home